Army Wife

Army Wife
Strength, Hope, and Prayer

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Working in Pain

Working with (in) pain... we all do it right? Whether we are working at home cleaning or doing the mommy thing driving from here to there, pto meetings and dance class- or just at work doing what we do.
How do we do it each and every day, well for the most part we don't have a choice. you learn to do what you have to. Yes some day you cant get out of bed, don't stress about it, that makes it worse. So what do you do on those days?
I finally get it now, being organized and keeping up with things instead of putting it off til the next day is one way to keep yourself in check. Because with us tomorrow may just be one of those days. I don't want you to over do it on your good days, setting your own pace.
So maybe make up a schedule for the week, this is what I have started doing, each day will have it's own thing this can be for house work or work Monday's will be my marketing days, I will respond to all weekend emails that need follow ups and web leads.  Tuesday are touring days, we hit all the open house and see what in the area. After and it s a good day to tour my own listings to check on each one.  Wednesday will be my Whatever day- also giving ME a chance to catch up on emails and previous days stuff that may have gone unattended. Thankful Thursday- I will have a business luncheon- can be with a fellow realtor, investor, loan officer, maybe board stuff.  Write 5 thank you cards and mail out. Also taking out 1 hour to meet with a friend instead of face booking or texting them. This shows them I am grateful for them.
Fun Friday- what can be better then a laid back Friday- first thing in the am make contact with all sellers, update them on housing info. Check on buyers to see if they need anything before the weekend comes. Maybe they want to look at a few homes late Saturday, get those scheduled now, not early in the am when they are not answering their phones.
This seems pretty easy to go by, until the phone rings and you are out the door to meet with a client.
Or you are so sore in the morning you can barely grab the phone to say I am not coming in.
Knowing that its OK to wait til tomorrow if your body is tell you it need rest. By keeping it all lined up one day to the next you should be fine to rest and not worry. What do you do to make it easier?
So now that I rambled on about my daily work routine, what is yours? Can you get up at 5:30 and exercise right away, or do you drag yourself out of bed by grabbing the dresser- to the wall- to the bathroom counter? Tomorrow I will attempt to talk about morning routines and how can we (I) start one..

No comments:

Post a Comment