Army Wife

Army Wife
Strength, Hope, and Prayer

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Kids

Just sitting here with my youngest watching Charlie Brown, I look at her on my laptop typing away to her friends, and texting.
My son doesn't even stay in the living room long enough for me to even see him text.
As usual my older girls are not home 

After attending a funeral for a 17 year old boy my heart is still broken, as hard as it is to be a parent we have to stay focused on all the good things.

Yeah off to Scouts, gymnastics, soccer (all day)
pto meetings it's all the same. Tiring - what else gives you that amazing feeling, that's my kid!!

I say that to say this - love your kids wholey, never go to bed angry, never leave w/ out a good bye and always say I love you

God Bless
BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment