Army Wife

Army Wife
Strength, Hope, and Prayer

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Changes- is it time?

After this past month and all my ups and downs. I have finally hit the breaking point. I am asking God to take over everything in my life.
From my health  career  to kids and family matters 
I am done trying to control it all, I know it's all out of my  hands  and in his...

Now easy to say when tired and sad but in order to get things back to some sort of "Organized Chaos" it's time to let go...

So please pray with me and for me to be strong and patient while waiting for him to show me His way, cause we know mine is not working!!

Hugs and Luv


BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment