Army Wife

Army Wife
Strength, Hope, and Prayer

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Updates

Ok here we go, i will try to make it short and sweet but after a day like mine I tend to ramble and use this as my venting stage.
 I guess once again my blog need to change a bit as I will no longer be labeled "Realtor" as this is a trade mark term used by members of a Board of Realtors. WHich I am no longer a member of. I have also have decided ( but no other option) to have my Real estate license go Inactive at this time.
I will still be owkring in the smae field but specializing on only new consturction. I will be working out of the model home soley in our newest aggition in Killeen.
This is going to be a postitive move froe me as I will be closer to Ft Hood and to the kids schools if needed.
I will also have more flexability when I am having my flare -ups as I will only be showing in my own area.
I am looking at this as a postivie move and I look forward to helping people build their homes over the next year. I know that 2011 will be a major turning point for my family.

Dr appt was ok today, more blood drawn to check inflammation and Sed rates again still working up the Lupus stuff and today got a nice Steroid shot in the hip for my bursitis (ouch)

Headed to grab some food and go to small group for some much needed prayer and learning..

As I have been trying hard to drowned myself in my Bible my week seems to go down hill more, guess I am doing something right- Satan scared so he trying harder to suck me back in...

My Luvs & Hugz

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment